Help us improve
Was this information helpful?
If you are looking for a high-tech business incubator in the Bridgeport area.
The CTech IncUBator is a partnership between Connecticut Innovations, the state's leading source of financing and ongoing support for Connecticut's innovative, growing companies, and the University of Bridgeport (UB). Located on UB's main campus, the CTech IncUBator is Fairfield County's first and only university-based incubator for high-tech startups.
- 2,400 sq. ft. of office space.
- Houses up to six ventures and facilitates commercialization of technology, initially focusing on information technology, digital media, advanced materials and clean tech businesses.
- Fully furnished offices (rent includes all utilities).
- Pro bono and discounted professional services assistance (e.g., legal, accounting, intellectual property, technology, product commercialization and SCORE advisers).
- Access to facilities and resources like library, recreation center, cafe and many more located on university campus.
- Introductions to potential investors and pre-seed and seed funding programs.
- Access to resources supporting grant opportunities (SBIR, STTR).
- Access to world-class faculty members and exceptional student interns.
Businesses in the STEM classifications (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) will be considered.